Culinary Tourism Market – An Eco-friendly Products to Reduce Waste and Ecological Footprints
- Culinary tourism refers to the pursuit of a unique eating and drinking experience. This is a tour in which local cuisines are explored by travelers. It connects travelers with local food and beverages.
- Culinary tourism is closely related to heritage and cultural tourism. Culinary tourism is found to be most attractive among travelers, owing to rise in interest in local food culture, rather than gourmet food.
- Local cuisine gives travelers a direct and authentic connection with their destination. They experience local culture, heritage and people through food and drink. Moreover, destination with its local food culture established an identity across the globe which encourages travelers for culinary tourism.
Increase in Population of Travelers to Drive the Global Culinary Tourism Market
- Expansion of tourism sector and rapid increase in number of travelers across the globe is expected to boost the culinary tourism market. Several travelers plan vacations specifically to have culinary trips and explore diverse food cultures. They experience and learn about local cuisine. They spend around 50% of their holiday budget on culinary activities. This is one of the major reason for the growth of culinary tourism. In addition, increase in popularity of wine, beer, and food festivals boosts the culinary tourism. This is expected to drive the culinary tourism market in the next few years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Expansion of E-commerce Industry to Drive Culinary Tourism Market
- Increase in use of online research and rise in popularity of television channels and other entertainment sources such as YouTube Cooking Channels, Travel and Lifestyle Channels are encouraging viewers to travel in certain destinations and try their local or traditional food. In addition, celebrity chefs, actors, and media endorsement for tour and travel are also one of the major reasons for expansion of the culinary tourism market. Furthermore, rise in popularity of seasonal and festival tours drives the culinary tourism market across the globe.
Key Players Operating in the Culinary Tourism Market:
The presence of key players in the domestic safety locker market is leading to competition among vendors. Limited branded and global players are dominating the overall market. To distinguish their products from competitors, players are focusing on aesthetic appeal, product technology, and add-on features which offer additional safety.
International and domestic players across the globe target tourists through memberships and by providing them with multiple facilities in limited amount of package. Furthermore, these players encourage travelers to participate in seasonal and festival culinary tours through various modes of digital channels.